Chronicling community action, revolutionary and revealing thought

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Nyuk, Nyuk

Ok. So it's almost a week since the last NOW magazine was out.

But it's still funny, nonetheless.

Thanks to NOW for the article on Liberals who could do us a favour by giving up their seats to worthy NDP candidates.
 My MP in Parkdale, Sarmite Bulte, rarely shows her face in my part of the riding and is generally loath to respond to questions.
 After a few months trying to get her to tell me how she felt about [the] expansion of the Island Airport, I didn't get a response.
 This is no real surprise, I guess.
 Other than businessmen, the only people I can imagine using the Island Airport are downtown liberals too lazy to make the trip up to Pearson like the rest of us.

Peter Morgan
Toronto

Home